When American Tourister started operations in the USA in 1933, it was well on its way to making a difference to the way we travel, which resulted in the creation of the first molded suitcase in the 1950s – a design that’s still in use today. This luggage brand has concentrated on making it easier for us to travel ever since.
One of the latest innovations is the Airconic – American Tourister’s ultra light hardside suitcase. Sleek with two contrasting grids on the surface, the 360° line design gives a modern and dynamic touch to the suitcase. It also manoeuvres well with double wheels and ergonomic handles, while the recessed TSA Lock make sure you can travel in all comfort.
- Designed in the USA.
- Constructed from durable polycarbonate.
- Scratch resistant texture.
- Water repellent coated zipper.
- Extremely light weighing only 3.2kg.
- 4 Double Suspension Spinner Wheels.
- Packing straps and zipped compartments inside to organise your belongings.
- Built- in TSA combination lock, so USA Customs can access your bag if necessary.
- Top and side haul handles.
- 10 year warranty.
Colour: Onyx Black.
External dimensions: Approx. 49cm (l) x 77cm (h) x 31cm (w).
There are no reviews yet.