American Tourister is one of the world’s most trusted luggage brands, especially when it comes to reliability, durability and above all security. Over 85 years has been spent, getting a handle on the way we wish to travel.
The American Tourister Applite Collection has been popular for years and now includes a new version, the Applite 4 Eco, which is packed with features including expanders and Duosaf™ security zipper in the check-in sizes to give better protection to your belongings during your travels. The premium antimicrobial interior comes with dual straps and zipped dividers to keep your clothes in place and organised.
- Designed in the USA
- Crafted from recycled PET fabric
- Antimicrobial treated fabric
- Ultra lightweight
- Duosaf™ Security Zipper
- Four smooth-action wheels.
- Dual straps & zip dividers .
- Internal wet pack
- Lockable luggage cover.
- Convenient top and side grab handles.
- Push button retractable handle.
- Trolley sleeve, making it easy to carry on top of the medium and large cases before check-in.
- Extendable trolley handle.
- An inbuilt TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal padlock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect them, without the need to damage your padlock or your bag.
Volume: 76/85L Litres.
Dimensions: 46cm (l) x 71cm (h) x 31cm (w).
There are no reviews yet.