Americans love to travel – they’ve turned the humble holiday into an art form. So when it comes to travelling, you could say that they know their stuff…
That’s why when Americans travel, they take American Tourister bags along for the ride! For generations, Americans have trusted this luggage name – and with the arrival of American Tourister here in Australia, there’s no need for us Aussies to miss out on all the fun. Bold, built to last and bigger than Texas, it’ll change the way you travel.
Curio Expandable Spinner Case features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Hard outer shell made from polypropylene.
- “Rippled” effect on shell reduces the appearance of scuffs.
- Expandable for extra capacity.
- Lightweight frame.
- Lightweight adjustable aluminium trolley handle lets you move around airports in total comfort.
- Spinner cases feature four multi-directional 360 degree wheels, so you can push or pull your luggage in any direction.
- Inside the main compartment, a set of elasticised packing straps help you pack.
- The lid is separated from the main compartment by a zippered mesh curtain, allowing you to keep your luggage organised as you travel.
- A pocket in the mesh curtain, plus a handy pocket that dangles from the top of the case ensures small items won’t get lost among the rest of your luggage.
- An inbuilt TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal padlock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect them, without the need to damage your padlock or your bag.
Capacity: 79/88 Litres.
Dimensions: 69cm (h) x 49cm (w) x 29/32cm (d).
There are no reviews yet.