Heading out into the wilderness to go camping can be quite the
adventure. Surrounded by greenery, you leave your gadgets and technology
behind in exchange for camp fires, sing-alongs, roasted marshmallows and
nights spent under the stars.
What people often fail to mention about camping and exploring the great
outdoors is that it gets rather wet, and you’re often surprised at the
amount of necessities your are required to bring along. This is where
Caribee come in… Their Expedition 80 Duffle Bag is the kind of bag you
want by your side on those cold nights, when you find yourself praying
for your ducted heating and fluffy slippers.
The beauty of the Expedition 80 Duffle Bag is that it can carry up to
eighty litres worth of supplies, so you won’t have to leave home without
that extra parka or matches. It’s made from PVC tarpaulin, making it
completely waterproof, and it’s designed to fold over and fasten with
adjustable packing straps. You can throw the duffle bag over your
shoulder using the strong carry handles or removable shoulder strap, and
set off on your next expedition. Meanwhile, the zippered interior mesh
pocket will ensure that your phone or wallet is always on-hand.
Black Expedition 80 Duffle Bag features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from heavy duty PVC tarpaulin.
- 100% waterproof.
- Exterior made from weather-proof PVC, with durable tarpaulin lining.
- Waterproof roll top with two plastic buckle closures
- Spacious main compartment to store all of your travel essentials.
- Small interior mesh picket with a zipper closure your phone or wallet.
- Includes a removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Two fabric carry handles with a velcro closure.
- End haul handles.
- Two adjustable compression straps fasten with plastic buckles to keep your belongings safe inside.
Capacity: 80 Litres.
Dimensions: 88cm (l) x 31cm (h) x 31cm (w), approximate.
There are no reviews yet.