The year was 1946. The country was France. That’s how the story goes. Delsey was founded by Bo Shen and after 70 years of operation, the company has remained true to their original vision of devising subtle yet impactful luggage. They’re interested in following their own path and steering clear of the ordinary.
Their case has been designed to include their patented Securitech® zip technology which is three times more durable than other zips. It’s an extremely lightweight and expandable case and you know what that means…that’s right! You can carry more of your prized possessions when you’re travelling. The four double wheels make the case easy to manoeuvre and wheel around wherever you go. With two separate compartments you have the choice to separate your belongings.
The case is perfect for a week or two out of town so don’t leave home without it!
- Made from polypropylene.
- Crafted from recyclable material.
- Hard side case.
- Completely lined interior.
- Expandable for extra capacity.
- Combination lock to meet TSA requirements.
- Top handle, side handle and bottom handle.
- Straps in main compartment to secure your items.
- Four double wheels for stability and better control.
- Contact details holder.
- Design protects the case from scratches.
- Two shoe pockets.
- One zippered pocket.
Volume: 99+7 Litres.
Measurements: 51.5cm (l) x 76cm (h) x 30/32cm (w).
There are no reviews yet.