Operating in France since 1833, Garnier-Thiebaut is now a standout European leader in design, colour and production of fabrics for both fashion and the home. Really, Garnier-Thiebaut is fashion for the home; famous for their rich damask designs that bring a sense of romanticism to every occasion.
Made in France from 100% cotton for softness and durability, Garnier-Thiebaut’s collection are sure to impress your guests thanks to their expert construction and vibrant designs.
- Made in France.
- Crafted from 100% cotton.
- Zippered access along the side.
- Piped edging.
- Machine washable.
- Please Note: Insert is included.
Design: Jardin De La Reine
Dimensions: 50cm (l) x 50cm (w).
Wash and Care:
- Does not need to be washed before the first use.
- In case of stain, first remove the solid residue, then gently absorb the liquids with a damp sponge.
- If necessary, machine wash warm (40⁰C).
- Do not use fabric softener, dryer sheets or abrasive sponge.
- Do not bleach.
- Machine dry medium.
- Heat treatment provided by ironing reactivates the functionality of the finish.
There are no reviews yet.