Australian design star from the 60s, Florence Broadhurst was well known for her hand-printed wallpaper business, which now has an archive of over 500 styles. Her designs now live on in exquisite collections of bed linen.
The Egrets European Pillowcase by Florence Broadhurst is a celebration of chinoiserie design with oriental flowers and cranes. The reverse features a classic geometric pattern. Crafted from cotton in grey tones, with a cord piping finish, let the beauty of Broadhurst’s iconic artworks inspire.
- Designed in Australia.
- Crafted from 100% cotton.
- 225 thread count.
- Oriental flowers and birds.
- Reverse features geometric pattern.
- Cord piping finish.
- Cold gentle machine wash.
- May be tumble dried or air dried.
- Presented in a matching storage bag with button closure.
Dimensions: 65cm(l) x 65cm(w)
There are no reviews yet.