Australian design star from the 60s, Florence Broadhurst is well known for her hand-print wallpaper business, which now has an archive of over 500 styles. Her archived designs now live on in exquisite collections of bed linen.
The Japanese Quilt Cover Set in Green by Florence Broadhurst, showcases a stylised Japanese bamboo pattern with a reverse octagonal lattice – considered a modern geometric at that time. Bamboo green is right in keeping with today’s emphasis on preserving nature in all of its finery and it’s as calming as a Japanese garden.
- Designed in Australia
- Crafted in 100% cotton
- 225 Thread count
- Based on a hand drawn design of Japanese bamboo .
- Reverse features octagonal lattice
- Cord piping finish
- Turn inside out before washing on cold machine cycle
- May be tumble dried or air dried
- Presented in a matching storage bag with button closure
- 210cm (l) x 210cm (h) – Japanese Bamboo Quilt Cover Queen
- 2 x Standard -Japanese Bamboo Pillow Cases
There are no reviews yet.