If you’re planning on a big adventure, then you need Victorinox luggage by your side. Originated in 1884, they are known for quality and innovation. With more than 130 years in creating functional travel gear and accessories, you can’t take a trip without the Connex Spinner Case collection.
Boasting a robust polycarbonate outer shell, the Connex range has been designed with the serious traveller in mind, with each case is equipped with abrasion-resistant and self-repairing zippers that protect your belongings during transit. The inside of each case features a large zippered divider and multiple pocket to organise your belongings, while the expandable design lets you increase your packing space in seconds.
Black Connex Expandable Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Outer shell is crafted from polycarbonate.
- Fully-lined interior.
- Strong and robust construction.
- Expandable design.
- Equipped with four double spinner wheels.
- Telescopic trolley handle.
- Self-repairing, abrasion-resistant zippers.
- Main compartment features a large zippered divider and multiple zippered pockets for organisation.
- Elastic packing straps to maximise your space.
- An inbuilt TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal padlock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect them, without the need to damage your padlock or your bag.
Capacity: 107/121 Litres.
External Dimensions: 52cm (l) x 74cm (h) x 32/36cm (w).
There are no reviews yet.