If you’re planning on a big adventure, then you need Victorinox luggage by your side. Originated in 1884, they are known for quality and innovation. With more than 130 years in creating functional travel gear and accessories, you can’t take a trip without the Werks Traveler 6.0 Hardside Large Case.
Werks Traveler 6.0 Hardside Expandable Large Case features:
- Designed and engineered in Switzerland.
- Outer material is made from 100% pure polycarbonate.
- The shell extremely strong yet lightweight.
- Extraordinary packing solution with the Pack More System, garment suiter, divider wall and compression straps.
- Smart multi-tool includes USB charge port, mobile device reset tool, ID-tag and ballpoint pen.
- Spacious main packing compartment.
- Expandable design.
- High quality.
- Hinomoto dual caster wheels have 360⁰ manoeuvrability.
- Multi-terrain access.
- LISOF silent run tires by Mitsubishi.
- Victorinox Telescopic Handle-System is swiss engineered, extremely lightweight, and has the highest stability with flush push button.
- YKK RC-Zippers have racquet shaped coil for durable protection.
- Zippers are also self-repairing, resistant to abrasion, and are smooth-running and long-lasting.
- Victorinox haul handle is Swiss engineered.
- Retractable, solid handle is perfect for heavy loads, easy to carry, and has a smooth grip.
- Also features a side handle.
- An inbuilt TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal padlock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect them, without the need to damage your padlock or your bag.
Case Dimensions: 52cm (l) x 70cm (h) x 32cm/35cm (w).
Outer Dimensions: 52cm (l) x 74cm (h) x 32cm/35cm (w) (Including Wheels).
There are no reviews yet.