Victorinox has expanded from their Swiss army knife roots to include a variety of travel gear and luggage essentials.
Meet the Victorinox Werks Traveler 6.0 collection – an array of luggage built to make travelling a breeze. The Hardside Large Case is a lightweight, protective case with a Swiss-engineered handle system and dual-caster Hinomoto wheels for extra smooth and quiet 360⁰ manoeuvrability. Combine these characteristics with an over-box design of flush components such as the Pack More System for maximum capacity; the Recessed Travel Sentry Approved combination lock; the Access Lock Combination Recovery Programme and an integrated USB port, and this becomes a case you’ll want to take with you wherever you go.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Crafted from polycarbonate.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Dual-caster Hinomoto wheels with Lisof silent tires.
- 360 degree manoeuvrability.
- Spacious main compartment.
- Pack More system with laptop compartment.
- Removable suiter.
- Expandable 3cm for additional capacity.
- Integrated USB port.
- Includes an ID tag, device reset tool and pen.
- Recessed Travel Sentry Approved combination lock.
- Presented in a Victorinox box.
Dimensions: 32cm(l) x 74cm(h) x 52cm(w)
There are no reviews yet.