Founded in 1884 Swiss brand, Victorinox equips you for life’s ups and downs plus all the in-betweens.
Meet the Victorinox Werks Traveler 6.0 Collection. An array of luggage built to make travelling even more joyful. The collection’s Hardside Frequent Flyer Carry-On is a lightweight, protective case with a Swiss-engineered handle system and dual-caster Hinomoto wheels with Lisof silent tyres for extra-smooth and quiet 360 degree manoeuvrability. Combine these features with an over-box design of flush components including the Pack More System for maximum capacity; the Recessed Travel Sentry Approved combination lock; the Access Lock Combination Recovery Programme and an integrated USB port, and this becomes a carry-on you’ll want to take with you – wherever you go.
- Designed in Switzerland
- Crafted in 100% pure polycarbonate
- Has an extremely strong but lightweight shell
- Dual-caster Hinomoto wheels with Lisof silent tyres
- 360 degree manoeuvrability
- Includes the Pack More system for maximum capacity
- Has a USB port, SIM card replacement tool, ID-Tag and ballpoint pen
- Recessed Travel Sentry Approved combination lock
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Presented in a Victorinox box
Dimensions: 35cm (l) x 55cm (h) x 23cm (w).
There are no reviews yet.